PCB V CUT Saw Blades
PCB Diamond saw blades
Made from superior grade raw materials, the precisely designed PCB diamond saw blades are used as essential parts of automatic V-Cut equipment for cutting of PCBs or printed Circuit Boards.
Usually, an automatic V-Cut Machine has a pair of such blades that are commonly referred as automatic PCD V-CUT blades. These blades have long functional life. As a renowned manufacturer of PCB diamond blades, we utilize premium quality steel procured from Germany and polycrystalline diamond tips with brazed surface to maintain standard quality of our products.
The provided Diamond V-CUT blades that are used as significant components for automatic V-Cut machine in most parts of the country and in outside the country are suitable for accurate cutting of materials like fiberglass, FR4, carton, iron, FR2, copper, alumina and TG.
The property of normal Diamond blades:
- Product: Diamond blades
- Size：φ120 xφ25.4 x 2.0 x 20T/30T x 20°/30°/45°
- Hardness ：10000(HV）
- Steel：Superior grade steel obtained from Germany
- The tips of the material: These blades are equipped with Polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tips
- The usage: a pair of blades
- Working: For example, the cutting capacity of 1.6mm KB FR-4 blades that are installed for the first time is generally 30 – 40 thousand meter. The highest cutting capacity of these blades reaches to 50 -60 thousand meter.
The ergonomically designed PCD V-CUT blades are capable of cutting printed circuit boards with precision and their service life is around ten times more than their tungsten carbide made counterparts. Moreover, these blades have excellent toughness level and are completely abrasion proof by nature.
The diamond blades are suitable cutting components for automatic V-Cut machine as these blades are useful in minimizing project cost for their efficient and fast cutting technique. Moreover, these do not require frequent replacement and one does not need to sharpen these blades regularly which are quite time consuming procedures. What is more, the usage of these blades ensures improved cutting quality.
PCB Solid tungsten carbide saw blades
The PCB Solid Tungsten Carbide Saw blades are used as the key parts for the execution of V-scoring service for printed circuit boards. These types of saw blades are installed in V-Cut machine for precise cutting of PCBs for their accurate cutting method and cost effectiveness.
The various benefits of using tungsten carbide made saw blades include:
- Superior grade unprocessed tungsten carbide powder with grain size ranging between 0.2um-0.4um has been used to develop the offered V-Cut blades.
- The provided V-Cut blades have been developed by adopting procedures like sintering, pressing and finishing. These blades possess excellent toughness level and high flexural strength. In terms of hardness level, these blades acquire second position after their diamond counterparts. Apart from their precise design, these blades are preferred for their error free cutting method, long functional life, simple PCB cutting process and efficient chip elimination technique.
- The size of our V-CUT: Φ39.5×Φ17×2.4, Φ51×Φ25×2.4, Φ56×Φ25×2.4, Φ51×Φ25×2.0, Φ50.8×Φ25×2.0, 50×Φ25×2.0, Φ51×Φ30×2.4, Φ61×Φ30×2.0, Φ66×Φ35×2.0, Φ100×Φ40×2.0,Φ120×Φ40×2.0, Φ120×Φ25.4×2.0（With 4 location hole）
- Our angle of V-CUT: 20°，25°，30°，35°，40°，45°，50°，55°，60°
- Our teeth of V-CUT: 20, 24, 32, 40, 48, 52, 100